Buy Now with Best Price
WWI Battle Beads Combat Rosary from Rugged Rosaries
These strong, durable, pull chain rosaries have several features that set them apart:
- Historical 1916 WWI Service Combat Rosary handmade in our studio in California.
- Our Father beads are slightly larger to aid your meditative prayer.
- Stainless Steel Beads with no plating that can wear off.
- Beautiful Silver color chains are strong, no tangle, and no rust.
- Beautiful Floral Miraculous Centerpiece and Filigree Crucifix imported from Italy.
- Strong double split ring connectors that don't pull apart.
- Includes a very functional pocket-sized tin for extra protection or storage.
- We ship extremely fast, often within hours of your order!
- Check out the 5-star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ reviews for our WWI Battle Beads!
This compact all metal rosary is rugged, functional, and portable. It has a meaningful history, as it is a replica of the service combat rosaries issued by the government to soldiers, sailors, and flying aces during WWI and WWII. Now with slightly larger Our Father beads, the WWI Battle Beads rosaries are the closest replica available to the vintage antique service combat rosaries from 1916!
These rosaries are quite strong, do not tangle, are small and portable, and very easy to carry in your pocket. The chains are brass with silver patina which do not rust, and have a nice weighty feel.
At 21" long, they can be worn. This style has a beautiful floral Miraculous Centerpiece and Italian Filigree Crucifix.
Thank you and God Bless.
We are a supporting partner of Saint Paul Street Evangelization and other mission and Catholic charitable works.
WWI Battle Beads is a reg. trademark Reg. No. 5,445,339.
Rugged Rosaries is a reg. trademark Reg. No. 4,779,215.
Cordbands LLC 2019