Tigran The Great V7 Sterling Silver Ring
Buy Now with Best Price
Tigran II more commonly known as Tigranes the Great (Armenian: Տիգրան Մեծ Tigran Mets; Ancient Greek: Τιγράνης ὁ Μέγας Tigránes ho Mégas; Latin: Tigranes Magnus) (140 - 55 BC) was emperor of Armenia under whom the country became, for a short time, the strongest state east of the Roman Republic. He was a member of the Artaxiad Royal House. Under his reign, the Armenian kingdom expanded beyond its traditional boundaries, allowing Tigranes to claim the title Great King, and involving Armenia in many battles against opponents such as the Parthian and Seleucid empires, and the Roman Republic
made with .925 Sterling Silver
handcrafted, antique finish
please message me the size you want upon order, all sizes are available.
Shipping, Payment, Information:
- Shipping with USPS Priority Mail to USA and International.
- Tracking number will be provided.
- Handling duration is about 5-7 business days for production time.
- All types of payments are through Amazon.
- For any special jewelry sizes or any jewelry customization please contact us.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding your transaction please contact us before leaving any feedback. We will work with you to resolve any problems you may have.